Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is associated with world of warcraft?
Alright, I give. I'm out of time and horribly stumped. I'm trying to pick up a gift for a friend and all he's into is world of warcraft. But he already has all the expansions. Is there anything associated with the game world of warcraft that isn't an expansion pack that I could get him?

Loads of stuff! Action figures (from the Spawn guy, so they look good), t-shirts, keychains...you name it. You can even have a custom action figure made of one of your characters (though that's damned expensive). IIRC, there's a "Store" link on warcraft.com, should have all that stuff.

You could get him warcraft III if he doesn't already have it, or you could get him a pre order of Starcraft II

Could get him a time card for a few months of play, or google "world of warcraft store" and there's a website where you can buy keychains, tshirts, map books etc that he would probably like. You can also get the map book from places like Game stop and Best buy.

Not sure of his account security or who has access to his computer, but a nice gift is this:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=1100000182">http://www.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=1100000182</a><!-- m -->
if not that, there's a lot of neat things on the warcraft store site.

there's other games like:diablo, diablo 2, starcraft, starcraft 2,and key chains, tees and other warcraft games.Also you can get him the key board with the buttons on it and if you go on blizzard.com there is alot of WoW items there.

t-shirts, action figures, u can buy him some gold for the game
just go to google and type in wow gold for sale
and u can buy him some

He might be into Collection if he really likes WoW. get him like an action figure of each race in the game, well get him started at least.

There is this game called

'Champions of Norrath'

My friend plays it. It's so like wow that it's world has the same name. They can go to lvl 80 just like wow too.

It's pretty cool look it up Big Grin

ZBoard with a World of Warcraft keyset

There are lots of things!
You can go into your town and buy a Card to unlock secret pets and Mounts that look brilliant! they arn't too pricy either.
You can offer him a name change or anything if he wants?
You can buy action figures and Guild T Shirts.
You can buy mugs and Loads of other stuff!.

You can buy most of these things from their website, they will have links to their retail shops and locate a nearest shop.
Click this link to go to their site:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wow-europe.com/en/index.xml">http://www.wow-europe.com/en/index.xml</a><!-- m -->

If he's really into WoW, you can try hooking him onto the old RTS games, (Warcraft and Warcraft II) and of course, Warcraft III. These games provide a good portion of story that WoW is based on. Warcraft 3 can be bought in a battle chest, but Warcraft and Warcraft 2, you'd probably have to find an online download of it or try and get a hold of the old CDs and try installing them, though I don't think those two games will work on Vista, work for XP though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World Of Warcraft Help? Tar-Calmacil 3 6,668 12-29-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Christian
  world of warcraft addon question? Hareth 3 5,386 11-10-2020, 12:03 PM
Last Post: LisaAlix
  World of Warcraft : Burning Crusade? Bereg 2 3,874 08-04-2020, 10:24 AM
Last Post: eansdale
  world of warcraft question? Telemnar 2 4,383 07-22-2020, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Mark Scorze
  Should I start back playing world of warcraft or buy a ps3? Ar-Belzagar 2 12,529 06-21-2020, 07:34 PM
Last Post: sindani7777
  Why is World of warcraft taking days to download the patches? Fram 1 5,894 06-18-2020, 02:29 PM
Last Post: saeed20
  If I get World of Warcraft SHOULD I get all the expansions right away? Gildor 1 5,691 06-18-2020, 02:28 PM
  i hate World of warcraft!? Tar-Ancalimon 1 10,165 06-18-2020, 02:26 PM
  norton security help,(world of warcraft)? Niniel 1 3,842 06-18-2020, 02:23 PM
  World of Warcraft??? Is it wrong? Arwen-Evenstar 1 4,850 06-18-2020, 02:18 PM