Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best sports movie of the following sports and why?
You can only pick one sports movie from each of the following sports. The sports are baseball, basketball, football, hockey and soccer. Which of these sports, one of these will be the most of all the sports, that will be seen in movies. But please tell me why you pick the movies as either the best baseball movie, basketball movie, football movie, hockey movie, and soccer movie.

Rookie Of The Year-baseball--I thought this movie was awesome and funny>br<
Longest Yard with Adam Sandler-football-also hilarious>br<
The Mighty Ducks-Hockey-hilarious >br<
Bend It Like Beckham-soccer-very well made>br<
Glory Road-Basketball-very emotional and yet a true story

baseball- the sandlot
basketball- coach carter
football- rudy.
hockey- miracle
soccer- ~~~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This winter, are in fashion, the mountain sports. Steven 5 6,700 12-15-2009, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Steven
  Sports forecasts Steven 6 7,840 09-27-2008, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Hakan G
  How many sports are estimated to be played in the United States? Dot56 0 2,666 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What are some sports a total idiot can be good at playing? Franny 0 4,926 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What college has a good sports management program that i can take? Kate43 0 3,779 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What are you sports fanatics doing tonight and tomorrow to fulfill your sports fix? Liv 0 6,847 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What do sports news reporters major in in college? Coco06 0 3,915 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What rollerblading sports are there that girls can do other than hockey? Sukey 0 3,256 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What competitive sports or competitions can women enter after the age of 35? Lettie 0 4,546 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How important are sports on a college resume? Emme76 0 4,426 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: