Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For travel between Germany and Switzerland should I buy a eurail pass?
I'm planning to travel between Switzerland and Germany in Sept. My plan is to visit about 7 cities in 10 days, is it better to buy the eurail pass or buy individual tickets?

anything complex would be better than just an individual ticket!

A Travel Agency will be happy to give you the best advise.
Enjoy your travels. It is gorgeous there.

A Travel Agency will be happy to give you the best advise.
Enjoy your travels. It is gorgeous there

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A suggestion of city in Switzerland? Faw_Peter 15 14,165 11-24-2023, 09:59 AM
Last Post: thomaslist
  What's the best way for broke students to travel Germany in January? Jose.R.Steiner 1 6,973 12-23-2020, 02:18 AM
Last Post: Winged Hussar
  How to travel to Germany on a Budget? VanessaJGibbs 2 9,239 09-29-2018, 06:17 AM
Last Post: jullybina
  Is it a good idea to travel to Germany at Villingen Schwenningen with an 18 months old baby? LoriRSanchez 0 3,280 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  does military personnel need a passport to travel from germany to england? JesseBHowell 0 5,321 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What are the best places to travel in Germany? LydiaSDunn 0 4,459 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  I was wondering whether Ship Travel from India to Germany is available? DorothyCCorriveau 0 3,219 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How can I travel from Germany to Sweden? BenjaminRCarr 0 3,110 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the most cost-effective way to travel from Frankfurt, Germany to Bochum, Germany? NancyKLynch 0 3,437 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the cheapest way to travel to germany and when? Awe-Inspiring 0 3,114 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: