Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The secret", the movie
Has anybody seen this movie? It says that using the secret may change your life :?: :?: :?: is it true?
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Crossing the road at red light also can change you life Smile
What is the movie about?

I saw it, it's made in American style, lots and lots of arguments. You should watch in order to understand :geek:

I must be a secret than...! :banghead :haha :langue
----- Smile Smile Smile NEWBORN Smile Smile Smile ------
:love INDEPENDENT KOSOVA REPUBLIK :love

..[Image: albanian5zo0em.png]

You are wellcome to know the truth about Albanians!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPsTDQ3US_A

a secret is a secret as long as it is not revealed! So it's not a secret anymore Smile
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I've watched the movie. It teaches nothing bad, it teaches to think positively, that's the secret!
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

I believe in this - the way you think will determine your life and successes. A pesimist can never achieve anything significant in his life, 'cause even if an opportunity occurs, he won't believe in it and consequently won't exploit it.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

look, I am an optimist! And if I buy a lottery ticket I always believe I will win. But, unfortunately it doesn't happen. So, the way I think can't determine my successes. That's for sure
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesecret.tv/">http://www.thesecret.tv/</a><!-- m -->

This is the webpage of this movie, it says:
The Secret reveals the most powerful law in the universe. The knowledge of this law has run like a golden thread through the lives and the teachings of all the prophets, seers, sages and saviors in the world's history, and through the lives of all truly great men and women. All that they have ever accomplished or attained has been done in full accordance with this most powerful law.

Without exception, every human being has the ability to transform any weakness or suffering into strength, power, perfect peace, health, and abundance.

This is the secret to life.

I saw the movie. The things which they propose you to do is quite difficult to implement. In one word you have to be an angel everyday and have strong nerves by not paying attention to bad things which happen around you. It's impossible.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Very smart producer. He found a thing which in normal way can improve our life, and made a "secret" out of it. When people hear "the secret which will change your life", they naturally are interested in finding out what is the secret. Obviously the movie has a very good title.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

well done for him. There is nothing bad in that, I'm sure he has a good legal background, and nobody can sue him.

Anyway, the movie is good due to mentioning and outlining the fact we should think positively. Its purpose is to make us realize this fact.

I can give so many similar advices, but, unfortunately I'm not paid for that Cry

Yep, I doubted about the part, where the author stick a dollar on the ceiling and thinking he will make more money tomorrow or maybe in the near future...

...and, as the movie says, it did help him and he became a millionaire

I saw the movie and I don’t believe this. It has a psychological approach and as a conclusion it tells people to tell themselves what they want and this will happen. But everybody knows that as long as you don’t act there is nothing you can change, no matter how hard you wish.

Moral help can always improve one’s results. But I disagree with the authors of this movie about the fact that God in all religions is a coincidence and has an astronomic explanation.

Where from the whole universe then appeared, if not made by God?

Karl.in.eu Wrote:I saw the movie and I don’t believe this. It has a psychological approach and as a conclusion it tells people to tell themselves what they want and this will happen. But everybody knows that as long as you don’t act there is nothing you can change, no matter how hard you wish.

Karl you should watch the movie again, and, pay attention - it does say to make actions, not only think!

Then what’s the secret all about?

there is no secret - the secret is that the producer showed us how stupid we were for buying his movie

I downloaded it Smile

did you really buy it Benn? You must be a very fair person. Nobody does that today, since it's available all over the internet.
Still, I would give much more money for buying it if the advice given by the movie was true.

By buying the movie you're first: legal, secondly: respectful for the movie team; thirdly: make a payment in the movie's budget.