Forums
here..here - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: World Wide Talk (https://eu-forums.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat Forum (https://eu-forums.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: here..here (/thread-727.html)

here..here - ianne_27 - 06-16-2008

what if you only have a day to live,what would you do?

Re: here..here - lile_lile - 06-16-2008

Spend it all with my Sweeite :oops:

Re: here..here - Benn - 06-17-2008

certainly I wouldn't try to find a job. But, I would be behaving like a real impostor and try to squeeze advatage from everything possible. sorry for that...

Re: here..here - Terry - 07-15-2008

let's hope such a day doesn't come. But if I knew this thing, I would drink - 1 litre of vodka and 3 litres of beer, so that I could die faster than I should Smile

Re: here..here - Andrewz - 07-17-2008

why not trying to find the solution for preventing your death? Everything is possible. Even if I knew an asteroid is gonna heat the ground soon I would hide in a basement or something...

Re: here..here - Terry - 07-30-2008

Normally, one would like to see all his friends/relatives nearby. If you really love them, you would like them to be near all day long.

Re: here..here - Benn - 07-31-2008

If you have only one day to live, you could help others by donating your organs. Of course if your religion doesn't forbid you that.

Re: here..here - Steven - 08-08-2008

that's a good point Benn. There are many people who stay in queues for body organs, and they will praise you for the rest of their lives if your organs save them from decease.

Re: here..here - willyoumind - 08-12-2008

Well, I would choose to spend my very last day with my family and friends, at least I do know there are someone out there when I need them the most...

Re: here..here - M.Helen - 08-16-2008

normally a person that knows he's gonna die soon will behave carelessly and do whatever he wants, even if it includes breaking the law or moral rights!

Re: here..here - Karl.in.eu - 08-17-2008

That's a hard question.
I really don't know... :-P

Re: here..here - Hakan G - 08-17-2008

I'd stay with my family :ange

Re: here..here - Terry - 08-18-2008

I would prefer not to know how much time I'm left to live. That's why I never listen to horoscope. Smile

Re: here..here - Nicholas - 08-19-2008

Terry Wrote:I would prefer not to know how much time I'm left to live. That's why I never listen to horoscope. Smile

Neither do I. Wink

Re: here..here - Steven - 08-19-2008

you do the right things guys. I sometimes am influenced by others' words. It's good not to pay attention to them.

Re: here..here - willyoumind - 08-30-2008

I think most of the people will choose to spend the last few hours with their loved ones, as this is what they have and would like to do (If you want to go for the bumgee jump at the last minute, well then go ahead...lol)

Re: here..here - Benn - 08-31-2008

when you have nothing to lose, the brain goes crazy. So many things penetrate the head that you can not be controlled. I had not such an experience (and hope will not), but saying that we'd like to stay with our family is too naive. In practical manner you will want something more, like for example, to try the things you didn't before.

Re: here..here - Hakan G - 09-01-2008

You mean smth like a parachute jump?

Re: here..here - Steven - 09-06-2008

Hakan G Wrote:You mean smth like a parachute jump?
parachute jump is a good one, and a jump without parachute is the best Smile
Honestly, if one has nothing to lose, it is the best experience ever.

Re: here..here - Hakan G - 09-12-2008

Anyway, if you are mentally balanced, you shouldn’t lose yourself for extremes.

Re: here..here - Laurentine - 12-28-2009

I think I would try to do a lot of good things, i would try to help people with different kinds of things, in the last hours I would go to the church and i would apologize to God for all the sins i've had on the earth. I think it is the best i could do.

Re: here..here - Martin - 12-30-2009

I would spend it with my family and friends, I would tell to everyone what they mean to me and I would apologize for all the bad things I did to them. After that i think i would do something that i love very much, i will ride my horse a little bit, it is the most relaxant thing in the world.