Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
here..here
what if you only have a day to live,what would you do?

Attached Files Image(s)

Spend it all with my Sweeite :oops:

certainly I wouldn't try to find a job. But, I would be behaving like a real impostor and try to squeeze advatage from everything possible. sorry for that...
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

let's hope such a day doesn't come. But if I knew this thing, I would drink - 1 litre of vodka and 3 litres of beer, so that I could die faster than I should Smile
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

why not trying to find the solution for preventing your death? Everything is possible. Even if I knew an asteroid is gonna heat the ground soon I would hide in a basement or something...

Normally, one would like to see all his friends/relatives nearby. If you really love them, you would like them to be near all day long.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

If you have only one day to live, you could help others by donating your organs. Of course if your religion doesn't forbid you that.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

that's a good point Benn. There are many people who stay in queues for body organs, and they will praise you for the rest of their lives if your organs save them from decease.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Well, I would choose to spend my very last day with my family and friends, at least I do know there are someone out there when I need them the most...

normally a person that knows he's gonna die soon will behave carelessly and do whatever he wants, even if it includes breaking the law or moral rights!
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

That's a hard question.
I really don't know... :-P

I'd stay with my family :ange

I would prefer not to know how much time I'm left to live. That's why I never listen to horoscope. Smile

Terry Wrote:I would prefer not to know how much time I'm left to live. That's why I never listen to horoscope. Smile

Neither do I. Wink

you do the right things guys. I sometimes am influenced by others' words. It's good not to pay attention to them.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

I think most of the people will choose to spend the last few hours with their loved ones, as this is what they have and would like to do (If you want to go for the bumgee jump at the last minute, well then go ahead...lol)

when you have nothing to lose, the brain goes crazy. So many things penetrate the head that you can not be controlled. I had not such an experience (and hope will not), but saying that we'd like to stay with our family is too naive. In practical manner you will want something more, like for example, to try the things you didn't before.

You mean smth like a parachute jump?

Hakan G Wrote:You mean smth like a parachute jump?
parachute jump is a good one, and a jump without parachute is the best Smile
Honestly, if one has nothing to lose, it is the best experience ever.

Anyway, if you are mentally balanced, you shouldn’t lose yourself for extremes.

I think I would try to do a lot of good things, i would try to help people with different kinds of things, in the last hours I would go to the church and i would apologize to God for all the sins i've had on the earth. I think it is the best i could do.

I would spend it with my family and friends, I would tell to everyone what they mean to me and I would apologize for all the bad things I did to them. After that i think i would do something that i love very much, i will ride my horse a little bit, it is the most relaxant thing in the world.