Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia: The Awakening
I wish we are politer in our comments.
Russia is a nice unpredictable country with its own sense of humour. Have you noticed a new trend from Russia: supplying "sexy spies"? It is meant to make fun for all of us. (Thank You, Mother Russia.)
Now this Anna Fermanova, a cosmetologist in U.S., and an English teacher in Russia - it's already funny, isn't it? Just look at her photos on the Internet - they are certainly meant to catch an eye of any heterosexual male. I hear she already considers posing for Playboy. When men in America see her entertainment, they will wish for more spies from Russia. (After all, can't the military technology be traded for something so deeply rooted in human instincts?)
Although some say she is not associated with Russia (emigrated from Latvia, blah-blah-blah), don't be fooled: Russian are always Russians, even in Africa. It's not probably a mere coincidence that she has a husband (yes, she's married!) who lives in Moscow. By the way, the latter is the fact that is being kept away from the Russian public (those Russians who watch, read and listen to Russian media sources only may not find out that she is married to a man who lives in Moscow)...
I remember somebody who was very active in defending Russian war on Georgia in 2008. While doing it, he criticized the U.S. in all possible ways. It could be done easier that time, as the U.S. president was George Bush, Jr. - already easily hated and unpopular person. I was only amused that Russian critic was turning against America in general, although he wrote he had spent a lot of time in the U.S. And I was wondering what the hell he might have been doing so long in the country he disliked so strongly? Now I can see...
These sexy spies as well as other spies singing songs with Putin - all they must be just a cap of the iceberg.

Messages In This Thread