Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia: The Awakening
Lor Wrote:Why do you hate Poland and Czech Rep.??? Psychologists agreed that jealousy is NOT a healthy state!!

My advise to you: RELAX!!

Lor you fail to understand that there are some things in this world wich are preserved by fear. Sounds strange but it is fact. There is balance of power in the world. Unfortunatly today world is heavili out of balance. US is single Super power, China wants this title and i think they are wery close to obtaining it.
For this balance defense is more dangerous than offense sometimes. Treat of using WMD is not so high but even treat of using such weapon is preventing biggest countryes from fighting each other. Remove this treat and it will be real chaos. Remove this treat from one country and it will be global tyrant. ( i am speaking about US). No matter how democratic or free they are it will be real dictatur for everyone who disagrees with them. Now you witness first signs of such dictatur. That is why we are so concerned. Of course to build up defense to dismiss treat of nuclear attacks from everyone is unprecendented undertaking. Parhaps it is not possible at all, with curent tech, but who knows? Parhaps with time. And why Polland and US sudenly found common ground? Iran became more dengerous?

Messages In This Thread