Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best way to travel in European countries?
If you decide to travel through Europe, you may find out that it can be hard to see Europe on a budget. Depending on the exchange rate between your home country and the European country you are visiting as well as your current financial state, traveling in Europe on a budget may be a difficult, but not necessarily impossible, task. While traveling you'll need to spend money on food, attractions, lodging, and transportation which can make it tough to keep your spending to a reasonable limit. A little bit of planning and these tips can help you see the best of Europe on a budget.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

US Visas | US Immigration Forms

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the best Eastern European country to travel around? shane 13 13,743 11-24-2023, 10:35 AM
Last Post: thomaslist
  What are the best European countries to travel to? shane 3 5,647 09-30-2010, 06:08 AM
Last Post: samuel5028
  What european countries do you need a travel visa for? shane 2 4,201 12-17-2009, 07:19 PM
Last Post: eera
  European Travel, is there a cheap way to get it? shane 1 3,215 10-26-2009, 07:07 AM
Last Post: shane
  Can you travel from germany to other European countries wih a US Refugee travel document? TrinidadMMorganti 0 5,175 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is it possible to travel to Norway, Bulgaria, the Balkans and I am overseas in these countries? Egerton 0 3,764 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  I hold a Schengen Visa from Finland but can i travel to other countries? Forrest.M.Ford 0 3,894 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: