Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your dream?
It's interesting to know what is the wish of everybody! My dream is to run my own airline business. What is your wish?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

I don't have one wish, I have a lot of them. You know, I was thinking, if I meet a wizard and he gives me a chance to make a wish, I would tell him I would like to have as many wishes as I want - this is my wish. Smart, isn't it? ;-)
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I wish to have three babies. I already have one, there is a little work left to be done Smile
I'm not interested in money, the hapiness is inside your family and friends.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Good luck to you Helen in having three kids. But, you stated that hapiness consists in your friends. But don't you think there is a bit of hapiness in money?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

The hapiness is not in money, but in its quantity! Smile
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Imagine you have a lot of money (of course less than Bill Gates does Smile ), but nobody likes to be a friend of yours because of some of yours not quite good traits. Would you then be happy with all this money? I wouldn't
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Terry Wrote:It's interesting to know what is the wish of everybody! My dream is to run my own airline business. What is your wish?

This is my son's dream also. I just want to be happy, me and my family.

My dream is to have a million in a bank, spitted into two: euro and usd, because of the fluctuation, and live my life with the comfort of the interests. Simple as that.

Oh yes, and a beach house, because I really love spending my time on the seaside. :love

a good beach house on the seashore of Turkey will cost you about 500 more thousand. That's why you will need 1.5 million! Smile

If I have over million of dollars, I would build more orphanages and giving the cares to the poor orphans...

Well, it's just my little dream here.

Steven Wrote:a good beach house on the seashore of Turkey will cost you about 500 more thousand. That's why you will need 1.5 million! Smile

Good point. And I may say :as much money you've got the more you want. And this is true regarding all other desires.

When thinking about what is my dream, I remember the words of Bob Sinclar's song "My dream is to fly over the rainbow, so high..."

That is not bob sinclair. It's Yves Larock

To see my son graduate.

To make that damned coast to coast journey to America.

To die a peaceful death.
For a brief moment it seemed like Rock n' Roll would inherit the Earth..

For Aphrodite to make that trip to America... :ange ;-)

to be happy..to travel everywhere...to find my soulmate....to be free...to settle down with my soul mate for good,somewhere in europe...to be listened and influence even a tiny bit the future of europe (yeah right).....to sell one of my paintings....to live a comfortable life,stress free,hassle free.....to enjoy life and die around 70.....to see therion live in a concert hall with full orchestra choir and their band..!!! Smile
we fear what we do not understand,we fear the uknown,we fear what is different from us....but our greatest fear is yet unavoidable...so why do we need all others....??

chris Wrote:to see therion live in a concert hall with full orchestra choir and their band..!!! Smile
What a coincidence! I'm wearing a Therion "Vovin" hooded sweat shirt as we speak!! 8-)

Aphrodite Wrote:
chris Wrote:to see therion live in a concert hall with full orchestra choir and their band..!!! Smile
What a coincidence! I'm wearing a Therion "Vovin" hooded sweat shirt as we speak!! 8-)

wow...!!! amazing...therion is my favourite band....!!!!!!
Confuseduper
we fear what we do not understand,we fear the uknown,we fear what is different from us....but our greatest fear is yet unavoidable...so why do we need all others....??

Dionysos Wrote:For Aphrodite to make that trip to America... :ange ;-)

God bless you Dionysos! Are you from Greece by any chance? Your nick sounds very Greek !

chris Wrote:
Aphrodite Wrote:

wow...!!! amazing...therion is my favourite band....!!!!!!
Confuseduper
Well,they are not my favourite,but I like their music. 8-)

The older we get the more faster our dreams change. When I was young I wanted to have one lovely wife, now I want few of them Smile

:haha :haha :haha :haha
Lucky you ! There's an abundance of women on the planet..with a little help from our Anatolian friends you'll get your dream come true!

I think there's no married man on this Earth who would not wish to become single at least for a couple of hours :lol:
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Oh dear..Is that supposed to be a "men's only" wish? Wink

M.Helen Wrote:I think there's no married man on this Earth who would not wish to become single at least for a couple of hours :lol:
Hmmm... I think this statement applies to women even more so ....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have you fulfilled your childhood dream? xosta 2 2,064 11-11-2020, 01:26 AM
Last Post: BillShiphr
  Get your dream job very soon in the government sector sarkariresulttt 0 1,623 09-12-2020, 07:47 AM
Last Post: sarkariresulttt