Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since you're talking about being careful...
Whenever you're on line chatting up that supposedly young hot blond babe
[Image: happy.jpg]
it's probably this guy:
[Image: obese_fat_guy.jpg]

you said it Aenaeas...
This is the most frequent trick used by hackers. They know the weakness of men/boys and use it, by giving themselves as girls. So many frauds were committed this way...
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

I learnt a lesson here, "Never ever judged a person based on the picture they sent you!" lol

well you can always ask him to turn on his webcam. If he doesn't have it, I would not recommend to risk and carry further discussions with him, since he could be whoever but the person he names he is.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Easy to get around. Just grab some video off the net and play it in a loop.

Aeneas Wrote:Easy to get around. Just grab some video off the net and play it in a loop.
well yeah, he could play it, but, if you're talking tom in a realtime you can see what he's doing and at the same tome follow his mouth so that you can be sure it's a not a video.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

You give the average guy too much credit. If he's looking at a beautiful woman (even on a screen) there is little chance of him paying attention to what she's saying. Much less trying to match the movement of the lips with the sound. But yes, your point is well taken.

Oh no!!! Now you know my secret!!! :langue

Well, for years now girls have been advised not to meet people they know over the internet... ;-)

Reminds me of this guy:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1TcuijzN7Y">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1TcuijzN7Y</a><!-- m -->

Confuseduper cool clip!
Unfortunately this is the reality. We should watch our children whom to they are chatting. There are a lot of pedophile waiting for their prey.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Illegal immigrants – be careful! Steven 40 27,784 11-07-2008, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Faw_Peter
  Be careful Steven 20 15,117 11-04-2008, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Steven