Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And again smoking and alcohol
At 4 years is passionate smoker and addicted to alcohol!
Doctors in China were left speechless when they heard the case of Dong-Dong! The shock was all the greater for the doctor who treated the child, when he learned that he actually smoking at the age of two years. The family say they did everything that he's best to wean the boy of bad habits, but without success. The child can pick and where cigarettes to smoke them. Dong Dong is living with grandparents, who own a aprozar. His parents work in another city. They say the boy took up smoking, trying to imitate them adults. Furthermore, children frequently consume alcohol.

Attached Files Image(s)

Vices in adolescence
We all saw teenage children and young teens who smoke and drink alcohol. Some have regarded with contempt, others have judged harshly, others have condemned their parents, others have been spare them ... Each with his reaction to a teenager from using these substances recognized as harmful to us.
Why teenagers start to smoke and drink?
Always Why? send to a cause, to reason, to an explanation. Which would mean the onset of these behaviors for adolescents? An imitation of adults, parents, teachers, stars, people admired by teens, a way to attract attention, to stand out, to get so big, to win the admiration of peers, to feel strongly violate the prohibition; The result of group pressure, in which all the other teenagers do this or say that I do is praise or i despise those who still do not smoke and do not drink, a way to revel in the absence of other enjoyable activities, interesting, attractive.

Of course that there are other reasons or just excuses for a teenager who begins to smoke and drink. Some raise the question of curiosity for young people is one of the answers: I wanted to try, I wanted to see how e. .. Just as a harmful substance is not satisfying a curiosity, but rather conduct a risk, a search for something else, perhaps a pleasure, can an occupation, a vengeance, a challenge ...
What is smoking? What is alcohol?
To some represents a way to feel good, to relax. Many of times we hear people recommend alcohol to reduce the inhibition or make your courage ... Smoking can also part of the" look". Teenagers make up their image, cigarettes, clothing, hair, tone of voice are all part of it. This image is made difficult because the teenager did not feel well and secure in his skin and that each "ingredient" is essential. Therefore, we see that they hold with all resolved to do some work int a certain way, why not look in a different way or from another angle. He tells them about the danger or harm, to them talk about health or about an enterprise risk seems useless ...

Some attractions are perceived as some teenagers and some children alcohol and smoking considered an attribute of the "big people". That's because the adults may have heard that only adults have "voluntarily". Reached the age of adolescence, when being a child and being an adult is so close, may try to become "faster" adults. Of course both "dependent" if we want to believe it, are an imitation of those whom they have adults around them. Children see are small since these behaviors, see the pleasure in them, see adult impatience, even see the effects but they are a price that "worth" at a time.

Status of so-called good is greater than the risk of onset in adolescence or behavior. Smoking and alcohol are perceived as some attractions, not the taste nor the physical sensation that can often be a bad but by identifying with someone big and powerful, famous and loved to do so.
Thus concludes that, for the most part, are behaviors identification with adults. And this explains why the advice of adults have no effect. Because they are only words when their behavior says something and the children imitate what they see and not do what they say! In the case of alcohol, things are more complicated and risky than in the case of tobacco. As we can refer to other addictive substances or behaviors. Alcoholic coma in children and adolescents is not rare in hospitals!

Afresh study on the consequences of exposure to tobacco smoke shows that banning smoking in public places can cause an important decrease in cases of heart attacks. And non-smokers are those who benefit the most from such measures. :-P So good for me, 'cause I don't smoke...and for my kids as well.

The study was published in England and take as example of banning smoking in public places in Scotland, which came into force in 2006. Since then, the number of heart attacks decreased by 17%. Two thirds of those who have benefited from this measure are non-smokers who previously were exposed to tobacco smoke. Unlike Scotland, in England the number of heart attacks dropped by only 4% in the same period, when smoking in public places was not banned yet. Confuseduper

It is the first study that has investigated in detail the extent to ban smoking in public places bring benefits to smokers and nonsmokers. More and more countries consider the idea of banning smoking in public places, and studies such as this, which shows that the measure gives effect, will cause to take that decision, said one of the authors of the study. Confuseduper Smile

It's very sad to know that nowadays more and more people decide to smoke and to use alcohol. And it is more sad when in this situation are involved young people, children and in some cases even babies. They don't realize that in this situation not just they are suffering but all that are around them. The statistic shows that people that are smelling this smoke around are suffering more frequently than those who smoke cigaretes. And in case with alcohol it's the same. When a man is drunk he/she doesn't realize what kind of damage they produce to those who are around them. First of all it is moral damage, second health- stress.

It is an awful-children addicted by alcohol and smoking. I'm sure that everybody recognize that it very harmful.Why people do it, why destroy their health by their own hands? I don't understand.I think, that only weak people find consolation in alcohol and ad calm in smoking. Goverment should prevent the spreading of these harmful dependence.

Guilty in this situation are not children but parents who can not educate and take needed care. A child is easily influenced and manipulated ..That's why parents need to supervise them and to be for them an example ... For not in vain the boys wants to look like father and girls like mother

Awful picture, the worst that I could see, a child is smoking..The only one person that is guilty in this case are parents and especially father - the person who should always teach, inform the child what is good and what is bad, who should speak with the child like man to a man. The most worse thing is when parents allow children to smoke. I think they should be punished for that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it normal that US forbids the "under21" to drink alcohol? M.Helen 14 11,217 08-01-2008, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Faw_Peter
  FAQ - alcohol :) Terry 0 13,600 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Smoking, why and for what? M.Helen 0 10,202 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: