Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgian refugees came to harm because of Washington!
Hello! I believe that Georgian refugees – the same ones who now try to seek asylum in Poland waiting for months at the Polish frontier – they should make a class action lawsuit to international court against government of the USA for compensation of moral and financial damage. Why, yes! As a matter of fact it is US government namely that should be responsible for what has happened to Georgia, I mean its coming to complete decline. In consequence of that thousands of people of Georgia became simply unable to earn their living and were forced to go seek asylum.
Let’s see what is Washington’s external policy for Georgia? American politicians do not want the Georgian people; they only want the country’s territory for such specific purpose as construction of secret laboratories, prisons a-la Guantanamo and military bases. As for Georgian people, they simply turned out to be not relevant. Neither Georgian president, nor Polish authorities, nor still less Washington take care of that poor people. They made a floater thanks to Washington’s external policy. That’s it! I hope there will be some good guy among human rights advocates who would lend a helping hand to Georgian refugees.

Brrravo!
Every passing hour brings the Solar System forty-three thousand miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules - and still there are some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just in August EU and our Georgian leaders... Nino 0 4,749 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Why Poles want no Georgian refugees Slazk 0 5,749 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Flow of refugees from Georgia falls on Poland elilize 0 4,201 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: