Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to travel to Norway, Bulgaria, the Balkans and I am overseas in these countries?
Is it possible to travel to Norway, Bulgaria, the Balkans and I am overseas in these countries and there is no holding me

I'm going to assume you are a sailor? You will need a visa to travel in each of these countries.

Bulgaria and Norway are both in the Schengen zone, so you will need a Schengen tourist visa.

The Balkans are mostly outside the Schengen zone, so you would have to apply for another visa in those countries.

Your freedom to visit these countries depends on your nationality which you do no state, and therefore it is impossible to say either way.

If you are an EU passport holder, then you are free to visit these countries visa-free. However if not then it maybe not the case.

Therefore, unless you add to the question and mention this, then please consult the following link and you can check if a visa is required. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.klm.com/travel/ch_en/travel_information/travel_planning/travel_clinic/visaform.htm">http://www.klm.com/travel/ch_en/travel_ ... saform.htm</a><!-- m --> As mentioned, a Schengen visa (as long as there are no restrictions on it) allows you to visit Norway and Bulgaria (part of the Schengen zone)

yes they will not hold you when your travel document is ok,but grab more info at

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the best way to travel in European countries? shane 6 7,982 02-11-2020, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Harry
  What are the best European countries to travel to? shane 3 5,624 09-30-2010, 06:08 AM
Last Post: samuel5028
  What european countries do you need a travel visa for? shane 2 4,184 12-17-2009, 07:19 PM
Last Post: eera
  Norway and Finland travel tips. please!? Howard.T.Smith 0 4,513 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  I hold a Schengen Visa from Finland but can i travel to other countries? Forrest.M.Ford 0 3,886 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  what do i need to travel to bulgaria from united states? James.B.Garmon 0 3,030 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  how safe to travel to Romania & Bulgaria? Damon 0 2,941 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How to travel to Bulgaria from India? Ernest 0 3,303 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Do I need visa to travel to Bulgaria if I'm mongolian student studying in Czech Republic? Fleming 0 2,479 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is there a way to travel from turkey to bulgaria other than by plane? WinnieESewell 0 5,304 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: