Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a way to travel from turkey to bulgaria other than by plane?
The countries border each other, don't they? Could someone please tell me a way to get from turkey to bulgaria - the cheapest way possible.
Hopefully you've been there and have done it yourself.

cheapest way? walk.

Train, I have some friends from England, they go every year in Bulgaria by train,they say its cheep. Come to Serbia,its on your way :-)

Walk, Run, Bicycle, Drive, Bus, Have a friend take you...

Almena? I think you mean ALBENA, a resort on the Black Sea coast. Look for flights that have Varna in them as the final destination. Wizzair and First Choice fly to Varna.

You could use train or vehicle as long as your papers are inorder

yes the cheapest way is by car all you have to do is pay for the gas i know is because i have been in bulgaria before myself my ex husband is from sofia

Take a bus, that is the cheaest way. Go to Esenler bus station and check for the destinations of the bus companies which is written on their windows. There are 5-6 companies which goes to Plovdiv & Sofia, even the buses which are going to Romania passes from Sofia. I dont really remember how much i exactly paid for ticket but it was something like 35 USD. Have a nice trip...

There are several bus companies has buses from istanbul central bus station (otogar-esenler) to sofia. You can check out this web site for details

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.turkeytravelplanner.com/go/Istanbul/Transport/bus_ist_sofia.html">http://www.turkeytravelplanner.com/go/I ... sofia.html</a><!-- m -->

There is a resort called ALBENA. No such place as the one you mention. You have to fly to VARNA.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to survive a plane crash Lorry 0 3,596 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How would a 16 year old travel to Bulgaria for 10 days to visit a friend? Delmar 0 3,331 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Do you have to have 6 months left on your passport to travel to Bulgaria? Dixon 0 2,482 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Can i travel from bulgaria to netherlands if i have a tourist Visa ?!? Paul.B.Wallace 0 2,832 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Can I travel to Bulgaria/Austria/Hungary with my German & Italian Visa? Elbert 0 2,773 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is it possible to travel to Norway, Bulgaria, the Balkans and I am overseas in these countries? Egerton 0 3,765 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Does anyone know what food items are allowed to be carried in luggage for travel to Bulgaria? Dion 0 3,202 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  is it safe to travel to Bulgaria? JohnLDehaven 0 4,077 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Do I need visa to travel to Bulgaria if I'm mongolian student studying in Czech Republic? Fleming 0 2,490 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How to travel to Bulgaria from India? Ernest 0 3,314 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: