Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have to have 6 months left on your passport to travel to Bulgaria?
My daughter's passport runs out on September 8 but she's travelling to Bulgaria on July 14. Will it be OK? Also, why do you need a minimum time on your passport?

Six months are OK and I dont think that she will have any trouble !
I live in Bulgaria and I hope that your daughter will have a good time but she should be careful and should do a good research about Bulgaria because it is a very beautiful place but if you know where to go. Some of the tourist tours and attractions are very dull and ordinary and some of the best places are not part of the tour- like the Mdarskiq Konnik (The Horseman of Madara) and Pobitite Kamani near Varna - they are like Stonehenge but it is bigger and more beautiful!

If you want more info write to me!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How would a 16 year old travel to Bulgaria for 10 days to visit a friend? Delmar 0 3,331 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Can i travel from bulgaria to netherlands if i have a tourist Visa ?!? Paul.B.Wallace 0 2,833 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Can I travel to Bulgaria/Austria/Hungary with my German & Italian Visa? Elbert 0 2,773 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is it possible to travel to Norway, Bulgaria, the Balkans and I am overseas in these countries? Egerton 0 3,765 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Does anyone know what food items are allowed to be carried in luggage for travel to Bulgaria? Dion 0 3,202 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  is it safe to travel to Bulgaria? JohnLDehaven 0 4,077 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is there a way to travel from turkey to bulgaria other than by plane? WinnieESewell 0 5,346 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Do I need visa to travel to Bulgaria if I'm mongolian student studying in Czech Republic? Fleming 0 2,491 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How to travel to Bulgaria from India? Ernest 0 3,314 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  how safe to travel to Romania & Bulgaria? Damon 0 2,951 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: