Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I get the motivation to clean my room?
It's been dirty for the past few weeks, but I don't know how to get the motivation to clean it.

whenever i have to clean my room, i play really good music that way i can move around and dance while i'm cleaning lol. works for me!
Big Grin

Get off your rump and just do it.

Try to reward yourself. Before make yourself something or buy something after your done. and DON'T stop in till you are. like get a ice cream cone at McDonalds after your done. or maybe get a Jolly Rancher or something you can suck on while you clean up. Play MUsic even. =[)

turn up your music and work on a section at a time. give yourself a reward if you finish. good luck : )

just try to set a timer as long as you want and then try clean your room before it goes off and if it goes off set it again .... have fun at a race against time

Start small. If there's heaps to do, just say you'll do 3 things

eg pick up clothes of the floor
dust
vacuum

Then ask yourself what you want to do next and decide when. Don't spend too much time being picky or you'll get turned off doing it next time. Most procrastinators are perfectionists. Just do it. I'm timing you!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where do single working moms find the motivation to clean and do laundry too? Dot56 0 2,602 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How can I get the motivation to clean on my only day off? Josie 0 8,438 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: