Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I find a Job in Germany?
I am a Uni. student in Rostock, Germany and its a very small city were there isn't good chances to find job in it. what should i do to find a job not just rostock also other cities

If you're a student your problems can be many and varied, from Evaluating your career path to finding a part time job. The resource in the box below has lots of tips and tricks for students, and they have stuff to do with job hunting additionally.

I think it would be more helpful if you gave us some more details about what KIND of job you are looking for and WHAT you are studying.

Since Rostock is indeed not a major city it might be required for you to be flexible and move to a different place. In my opinion you can always find a job if you really want to.

I am a university student in Germany as well and will need to apply for a job when I graduate next year. If you wish, you can send me an email and we can discus you situation.

do a job search for your local area @
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.jobs.mydallasonline.com">http://www.jobs.mydallasonline.com</a><!-- m -->

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I find a job in Germany? Zarmitar 0 3,911 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Where can I find an English speaking job in Germany? Theoden 0 4,493 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How can I find a job in Germany? ArlineDWilliams 0 4,071 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Can I find a job in Germany as a Graphic/Web designer? Tarostar 0 3,386 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What's the best way for someone from Germany to find a job in business in Canada? Fengel 0 2,661 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How can I find a job in Germany as a Business Marketer? Egalmoth 0 2,441 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: