Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i need help knowing what to wear when i travel to cyprus?
im going to be in cyprus the greek islands and italy for the summer and i need help knowing about what they wear.

Both Cyprus and the Greek Islands are very hot and sunny with zero chance of rain but a very high chance of sunburn. You need a high factor sunscreen i suggest about 30. It's good idea to keep your shoulders covered to avoid burns. Dress is casual. A little more formal in the evenings but suits are not required. If you plan to visit the clubs wear something you don't mind getting wet.

Italy is a little cooler but it's still easy to burn. Italy is also a little more formal but still pretty relaxed.

Enjoy your trip

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I would like to travel to Cyprus spring of 2011 but I want to go to Egypt too? JohnKHayek 0 3,677 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  I want to travel from Cyprus to UK.Can I travel only with my identity card? BettyDFord 0 6,077 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is it easy for Egyptians to travel to Cyprus? Saul.K.Adams 0 4,338 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Can Turkish Citizens Travel to the Republic Of Cyprus? Forrest 0 5,451 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  URGENT - what is the current situation for travel between North and South Cyprus? ThomasVRose 0 3,201 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is it safe for Americans to travel to Cyprus ? Denise.J.Stevens 0 4,560 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  when is the best time to travel to Cyprus? Emmanuel 0 2,731 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  travel from russia to cyprus how much will cost ? Evan 0 2,395 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How to travel across Cyprus? Christine.D.Kelly 0 3,413 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: