Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long do you have to be dating to love someone?
I have been dating my boyfriend for not even a month. We tell each-other we love each-other everyday. We haven't had sex but we talk about marriage and careers and all that good stuff. Honestly, do you think it will last.. I really hope so... =[

You're not exactly giving enough info so we can't tell you how long you're going to last.

But to answer your question. You have to know a person in order to love them. (Otherwise you love the idea of who you think they are.) And to know a person, you need a lot more time than just a month.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is and was Destiny off of rock of love dating? Izzy 0 3,607 01-25-2011, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Tessie4
  What do i do if my best friend is dating the love of my life? Hunthor 0 13,962 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is a good novel about dating and love? Evie98 0 5,792 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What's it mean when the guy your dating says i love you jokingly? Ulfang-the-Black 0 10,247 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is it possible to have a first love without ever dating the person? Baran 0 4,685 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Culturall Differences in dating, love, and marriage? Grishnakh 0 4,013 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is it true that Canadian men love dating black women? Estelmo 0 12,807 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Do you wish that dating and finding love were easier? Johnnie 0 7,147 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  DO you think a person should avoid dating/love if they are not together? Aldor 0 5,390 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Do you really believe that you could find true love on dating web sites? Beor 0 2,836 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: