Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinion on 21 year old female dating/in love with a 38 year old man?
Opinion on 21 year old female dating/in love with a 38 year old man?
Could this work out long term?

(and no, money doesn't factor in)

Thoughts?

Love knows no age.

not 2 B mean but you clearly have "daddy issues"

ive heard of this before, but nothing that last too long

Your both adults i find that completely normal and rather accepted in the general public since like forever anyone over i think 20 can date ages 19-40 its common

Well... yes and no.

Age difference can be problematic not cause one is older than the older but because there is a generation gap between thinking. This can be solved over time... but it is really hard.

Please help me:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An2aeoOdKJg45mEEzWpvhybsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100324031703AATGzIc">http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 703AATGzIc</a><!-- m -->

your both adults, your brain is fully developed, so what is the big deal

I would see a problem if you were just a kid or maybe just turning 18 because the brain isnt really where it should be yet, but since your an adult, age is nothing but a number

it can work out really well as the older person can adjust and she can have plenty of sex and fun with him.enjoy.

picture yourself and him in 10 years.

Current society may look down upon it, but from a historic and evolutionary point of view men tended to be well above the age of women, old enough to single-handedly sustain a woman and her offspring. Don't follow current trends, follow your heart.

Are looks a factor? Because his will be fading while you’re still in your prime.

age doesnt determine compatibility, though it can cause you alot of trouble socially, as in what will people think when they see you together. his guy friends will all be high fiving him, while older women will think its just him trying to inflate his ego. if you are really in love, don't worry about what other people think so much. no one can tell you if it is going to work out long term...

I'm 18 and my bf is 26 as long as you can picture yourself with him till he dies or you die then i dont see anything wrong with it. There is a 13 year difference between my mom and my dad. Age dont really matter, follow your heart and not societys. Youll be fine Girl....Smile

Older men make much better lovers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is and was Destiny off of rock of love dating? Izzy 0 3,651 01-25-2011, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Tessie4
  What do i do if my best friend is dating the love of my life? Hunthor 0 14,084 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is a good novel about dating and love? Evie98 0 5,874 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What's it mean when the guy your dating says i love you jokingly? Ulfang-the-Black 0 10,378 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is it possible to have a first love without ever dating the person? Baran 0 4,728 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Culturall Differences in dating, love, and marriage? Grishnakh 0 4,057 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is it true that Canadian men love dating black women? Estelmo 0 12,906 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Do you wish that dating and finding love were easier? Johnnie 0 7,243 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  DO you think a person should avoid dating/love if they are not together? Aldor 0 5,453 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Do you really believe that you could find true love on dating web sites? Beor 0 2,876 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: