Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the most convenient/cheapest way to travel from Paris to Namur,Belgium ?
How can a tourist travel from Paris, France to Namur, Belgium in a reliable, practical, tourist-budget-friendly way?

Try to find the 'hitch hiking' contacts, I know there are places that you phone and a ride is organized.
You pay part of the petrol cost or just a fee to the central post.
Otherwise, coach, if there is non to Namur, try for Brussels and take the train for the last bit, about one hour distance and many trains, (expect hourly at least, each 30 min during the daytime.)
It might be worth it to check the train for all the travel, as it takes about 3 hours, may cost more but it will add a day to your travel-time (by not costing you a day.)

I'd take the train from Paris to Brussels (Belgian Capital, I think you'll need the station Brussels South) and there you'll have to take the train to Namur. That's the easiest way, and probably the cheapest too. From Paris to Brussels you have a fast train (the kind the French call TGV). Belgian trains are considered quite ok, but there's some discussions on their prices. Check the websites of the train services.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can a albanian guy living in greece travel to belgium for holidays? Edmund 0 3,307 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the cheapest way to travel to germany and when? Awe-Inspiring 0 3,160 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the cheapest way to travel France by train? MaryRNeedham 0 3,990 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Whats the easiest and cheapest way to travel to Plymouth from Finland? Lisa.D.Hicks 0 2,822 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  what is the cheapest way to travel to finland from wales? Ethen 0 2,851 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How do I travel between Mons Belgium and Gap France? IonaRGreene 0 3,168 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  i have visa settlement can i have travel with my partner to belgium without visa? Joseph.S.Yeager 0 3,616 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the best way to travel from Amsterdam to Charleroi South (Belgium)? Dani.C.Davies 0 2,955 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  please answer Cheapest way to travel to Brussels Belgium from boston or New york NOW? AaronWBoyd 0 2,949 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is it safe to travel to Belgium and France during the Swine Flu? BelovedFriend 0 4,942 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: