Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your reason to travel to Belgium?
My English work is about Belgium and my teacher said find 5 reason to trtavel to Belgium. Please help me!

chocolate, foo'!

Most important BEER (biggest concentration of types of beer in the world (and i don't speak about brands). HQ of biggest brewery group is in Leuven

Seriously :
- military history : battle fields of Ypres, Waterloo, Bastogne, Oudenaarde, ...
- history : art towns like Brugge, Antwerp, Gent with beautiful buildings, cathedrals, musea
- famous painters : Flemish primitives, Brueghel, Rubens, Van Dyck, Permeke, Ensor
- economy : beer, chocolate, diamonds, international port of Antwerp
- headquarters of Nato, European Community
- cartoons : Tintin and many others cartoonists (mostly not known into the states
- famous architects : Victor Horta, Henri Vandevelde

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For what reason Should You Reverse Search Phone Numbers in the First Place? mehedibd278 0 1,333 08-27-2020, 09:19 AM
Last Post: mehedibd278
  Is it safe to travel to Belgium and France during the Swine Flu? BelovedFriend 0 4,892 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Are there any discounts for travel within Belgium during the winter/springtime? Dominic 0 2,589 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  I would like to travel to Belgium but don't really know how to go about it. Ideas? Elton 0 3,557 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What documents will i need to travel to Belgium? Ruth.R.Gentry 0 3,531 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is the French language beneficial to travel in Belgium? Edward.G.Ellis 0 4,267 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  how can I travel from spain to belgium, How can hire a car? Earl 0 3,635 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Can I travel to Belgium without having an EHIC? Jada.C.Watts 0 2,988 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How can a albanian guy living in greece travel to belgium for holidays? Edmund 0 3,259 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the most convenient/cheapest way to travel from Paris to Namur,Belgium ? DavidCMilne 0 2,802 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: