Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I get the motivation and energy to go back to work?
I was working for a while at an okay job but got laid off because of winter weather. I've have not been working for about a month and I am having trouble getting the motivation to get up and work at a new job. How do I get the motivation to work again? How to I get more energy and motivation for life? I am healthy, eat my vitamins, workout 3 days a week, drink coffee, limit alcohol to weekends. Seem to do everything right. I've spoken to a doctor and its not depression.

Sometimes you just need to do it, and the drive will follow afterwards.

try thinking about the fun moment that u used to have when ur with your co-workers and all the happiness, all the enegitec that you guys been doing.
im sure all that is miss too.

[[hope I help you out alittle]]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do you find motivation and energy? Evie98 0 1,923 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How to increase motivation for going to work ? Maisie 0 3,371 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How do I find motivation to do school work? Sadie 0 3,091 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What was your motivation to do work in high school? Franny 0 4,166 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the best way to find motivation and time to work out and lose weight? Dree4 0 3,505 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How can I get my workout motivation back? Dixie678 0 3,272 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How do I get the motivation to do my work better? Fifi11 0 2,470 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How do I get my motivation back to finish school? Tay 0 5,185 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Where to find a ton of motivation to get back to doing work? Liv 0 4,709 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How do I get my weightloss motivation back? Jaz34 0 5,497 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: